Mooshi Bakes with the girls =)

It's been about a year since our (all 3 of us) last meet-up! Super long overdue catch up. =D Haha. Anyway, I had a project meeting in sc...

It's been about a year since our (all 3 of us) last meet-up! Super long overdue catch up. =D Haha. Anyway, I had a project meeting in school before that, so I rushed home and washed up before heading out to meet them since we are meeting so near my house.

Photobucket
Mooshi Bakes
131 East Coast Road, 428816
Opening Times:
Mon - Thu: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Fri: 12:00 pm - 1:00 am
Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 am
Sun: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Tel: 6346 7604

Since it's so near my house, I practically walked there. Lol. =D Ya, I know I'm healthy. *wiggles eyebrow* =P HAHA! Anyway, the two girls met at Paya Lebar MRT where they took the free shuttle bus to I12 Katong. =) As usual, I was early. Haha. =)

Took our seats and explored the menu. I have been here with Lokes before, to pack dinner to her house to eat. =) So it was quite simple for me, I ALWAYS order the same thing. =P As we ordered our food, we started to catch up with our lives and update each other about the changes. Seriously, things have changed quite a bit since our last meet-up. Some good, some bad. Sigh. Really ought to meet up quite often, really. Haha. But schedules clash and things will probably get better when all of us are working in the future. But till then, this is as best as it can go. =X And after about 15 minutes wait, our food arrived!!

Photobucket
Fei's Souffle Omelette. Looks gloriously sinful and humongous. HAHA. And Fei was thinking it should be something small. Lol. Anyway, the souffle omelette tasted quite good, but because it was so big, the taste got a bit ja-lat after a while.

Photobucket
Lokes' Really Big Breakfast. Though not as big as the Souffle Omelette. LOL!! Anyway, this tasted quite decent. The sausages ooze out cheese as you bite into them. =) Yumyum~

Photobucket
My Mushroom Benedict. Yes, it's eggs' benedict again. OOPS. =P Anyway, the eggs' benedict tasted really good, though not as comparable to Wild Honey's. But I like the greens with the salad sauce. Really appetising! =)

Photobucket
Group Photo!!

So ya, we gossiped more, but we couldn't stay out late because it was Monday and everyone had lessons the next day and assignments to rush out. Christmas meet-up again kkayy? Haha.

In all, Mooshi Bakes is a great place to hang out and chill at. =) Nice ambience and great cafe layout. Head on down if you are along that area! Till then, cheers y'all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments