Wild Honey at Mandarin Gallery

Went to Wild Honey @ Mandarin Gallery last weekend, because one of my friends had a particular craving for it. Haha. And after that meal, ...

Photobucket

Went to Wild Honey @ Mandarin Gallery last weekend, because one of my friends had a particular craving for it. Haha. And after that meal, I knew why. Lol. It was basically breakfast sets all day long. Truthfully, the food was quite good, but I thought the manager had some issues.

Well, the situation goes... The concept of having zero menus really confounded me and later, when I wanted to take a photo of the chalk-board menu (because we wanted to decide what we wanted first, else we would probably end up hogging the queue), the staff stopped me. The staff (non-manager) who stopped me was polite, but the manager literally gave me dagger eyes and gave a very 不爽 face. Seriously, this type of attitude from the manager? I expected better. So, I was quite pissed off.

I mean seriously, being a manager, you have to set a good example for your staff. Okay, enough with the bad service before ordering. And we really did end up hogging the queue for quite a while because we don't know what to order. Tskk. But after that, the other staff members (non-manager) were quite nice. Though I will probably not frequent that branch at Mandarin Gallery anymore. That aside, here comes the food =)

Photobucket
English Breakfast. Quite a large proportion.

Photobucket
I think this was Norwegian Breakfast. =) Omg, just look at that salmon-wrapped Egg's Benedict~

Photobucket
European Breakfast. Egg's Benedict along with some Mushrooms. Tasted delightful~ Did I mention how much I adore Egg's Benedict? =P

Photobucket
Bao Wen and Kai Ling

Photobucket
Jun Wei and Kai Ling

Photobucket
Jun Wei and Quan Ming

Photobucket
Quan Ming and Yi Xiang

Photobucket
Da and I <3

Photobucket
Group Shot~ Notice how my face looked smaller =) Magically slimmed down, hiding behind Da~ HAHAHAHA!! =D

Photobucket
Opening Times for the Wild Honey at Mandarin Gallery.

The food was good, but then again, the manager at that branch doesn't seem to be very courteous. So, go at your own risk. Haha. I have one friend who mentioned that Wild Honey seems to be slightly "racist", because they tend to treat Caucasians very nice and courteous but yet treat the rest of us Singaporeans, just so-so. But maybe its just that one occasion? Nevertheless, if you are in a service industry, that should not be the attitude of the service staff. One suggestion: Do a spot check every now and then, perhaps the situation may improve. :)

If any of you do head over, and their customer service was impeccable, do drop me a line. Perhaps I may give it another chance, but not in the near future. Lol.

You Might Also Like

0 comments