ZTAGEwedding Pre-wedding Shoot Review

Been very busy for the past few months. And here I am to share my pre-wedding experience in Korea! :D We went to Korea late October to early...

Been very busy for the past few months. And here I am to share my pre-wedding experience in Korea! :D We went to Korea late October to early November last year, and it was a blast! :D Totally enjoyed the photoshoot experience and the break away from work. So lemme begin on how we started on the journey for sourcing of the studio and finally, settling on the pre-wedding company, ZTAGEWedding, to help liaise with the studio, make-up studio and gowns.

After the proposal last year, my fiancé and I have been looking at many Korean studios and studying their photography and make-up styles. The photos we looked at were really exceptional, and it was really very well shot. So in all, we looked through multiple studios (more than 20) and have shortlisted a few studios for their studio layout. But to tell the truth, my fiance actually did most of the homework :P Haha.

Being not at all fluent in Korean, we knew we definitely needed pre-wedding companies that can help liaise with the studio located in Korea. We met up with a few of the companies that can do so, but one company, ZTAGEWedding, stood out from the rest as the quality of the services provided during our meetings with their salespersons (Eileen and the boss, Ashton) are really exceptional. There was no hard-selling at all, and that was one service standard that we felt was truly worth mentioning. The package details were communicated clearly (which also included free accommodation) and they answered all our queries, ensuring us that all the details are covered and that there will not be any hassle during the whole process. In the end, we finally settled on our package around April last year.

After the 6-month long wait, it was finally November and on the day of our fitting!! :D During the day of our fitting, the ZTAGEWedding Korea coordinator/translator, Coco, messaged us in the morning to remind us of the fitting timing. She later informed us when she arrived with the ZTAGEWedding van to send us to the gown fitting location. We headed to the location for the gown fitting with another Hong Kong couple and was ushered into a waiting corner. The ladies manning the gown studio were Koreans, so Coco communicated to them the kind of gowns that we were looking for. Then I was sent into a changing room where they showed me the gowns that I wanted and I tried on about 8 gowns and finally settled on 2 white gowns and 1 evening gown. After choosing the gowns, we headed to another room for the selection of tuxedos. Da chose his tuxedos (one silver, one checkered). After the gown selection, the driver sent us to the nearest train station (which we requested) for us to continue our exploration of Korea. LOL. For a gauge, the entire gown/tuxedo selection process took about 2-3 hours.

The next day was the photoshoot day. *excited* We woke up really early (fresh-faced) and waited for the ZTAGEWedding van and Coco. We were then sent to the make-up studio to commence our make-over. LOL. During the whole process, the make-up artist (with Coco beside for the translation) asked for the type of look I was going for, i.e. sexy, cute, natural, elegant. So I chose the natural-look. :) The make-up session took about 30 minutes, next up, was the hairstyling. Same as the make-up style, they showed me a book of different hairstyles for me to choose the style I want, and another 30 minutes was used up to set my hair. Next, I was sent out to change into the first white gown and wear my heels. During the change to the white gown, there was a Korean lady helping me. She is the one that will be with us during the entire photoshoot process for the change of gowns, touch-up for make-up and slight change of hair-do. And for the first time ever, I felt so pampered. HAHA XD

We then headed back to the ZTAGEWedding van and was brought to the our chosen studio. The studio was identical to what we saw online and the album photos!! Haha. The entire process was a blur, with the photographer (who was very professional and knew all the right poses to get us looking like models. LOL), the changing of gowns and touch-up of make-up and changes in hairstyle (done by the Korean lady/MUA). Coco was there the entire time, making sure that everything was alright, translating our requirements and the photographer's requirements back, and not forgetting, providing us with food and drinks during the entire photoshoot. Really applaud their professionalism!! :D The whole photoshoot process in the studio took about 4 hours, and really, it was quite tiring cause we had to maintain our poses (though it felt awkward, but the effect was very well captured).

Overall, the services rendered (makeup/hairstyling, gowns, photography, transport, translating services) are really good and have exceeded our expectations! Both accommodation (Myeongdong area) and transport was provided by ZTAGEWedding, the schedule and communication between staff and us was handled very well and there were no hiccups at all. For those who are worried with logistical issues, do not fret as the ZTAGEWedding Korea coordinators would be there to assist you. :) In terms of value-for-money, they are definitely the best Korean photo-shoot provider in Singapore! Kudos to Coco, our ZTAGE coordinator/translator in Korea, who did an excellent job in ensuring that everything ran smoothly. She and the touch-up MUA were both very attentive and catered to all our needs. ^^ Thanks again to ZTAGEWedding for making it a memorable experience for me and my fiancé!

P.S. The banner on my blog is a re-touched photo that the studio have given back to us. XD

You Might Also Like

46 comments

  1. hi dear,

    can i check with you on the payment term for ztage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dorries,

      We paid $500 to secure the package we got and when we wanted to book the exact date of the photoshoot, we paid the remaining package amount. :) hope this helps! Do quote my name to get points and do inform me too! :)

      Wee Shan

      Delete
  2. Hi there,

    how's the experience with their accommodation arrangement? that's one of the perks that really attracted us :) do you mind sharing your package with me?
    joviality.sher@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xueling,

      Do check your email. If you have further queries, feel free to ask ya. :) thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hi Wee Shan,
    Mind sharing your package info? Thks in advance!

    Poh.dylan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dylan,

      Have already replied you. If you have further queries, feel free to ask ya. :) thanks

      Delete
  4. Mind sharing your package info? Thks in advance!

    lovzayu@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Huhu Ng,

      Do check your email. If you have further queries, feel free to ask ya. :) thanks

      Delete
  5. Would you mind to share the package and price to me?
    fanie2014@yahoo.com, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fanie,

      Have replied you. Should you have further queries, just ask ya :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Wee Shan! Mind sharing the package and pricing info to me? Thank you!! joyce_yumin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, can you share your package details with me?

    shumei89@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you share the package and price to me? Thanks alot! ^^
    szeiliillz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi wee shan, cld u share your package details with me? Thanks

    luv_angel2003@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Wee Shan,

    Can you share the package details to me as well? Thanks! =)
    celeste.seah29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Replied. :) if you have any further questions, feel free to ask ya :)

      Delete
  11. Hello! Could you share the package details and price with me? Thanks in advance :)

    email:xp_7127@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Replied :) if you have any further questions, feel free to ask ya :)

      Delete
  12. Hi please share package details and price with me! ytan1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Replied :) feel free to ask more questions if you want.

      Delete
  13. Could you share your package with me too? Thinking of signing up with them as the free accommodation is really attractive for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. Do drop me your email and I will PM you! :)

      Delete
  14. Hi Wee Shan dun mind can i hv the contact number of Eileen and Ashton? U can email me at paulineho@live.com. Thanks alot in advance! Sorry got to comment as anonymous coz sth cropped up with my google account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Replied. Hope you managed to contact Ztagewedding :)

      Delete
  15. Would you mind to share the package and price to me?
    Eunicepang0930@gmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Wee Shan, can you share with me your package? My email address is tanlindy@live.com.

    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Wee Shan, Can you share your package details and the studio number you chose?
    dreamingstar79@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Wee Shan, Can you share your package details, price and studio number please. Thank you so much!
    Chan_xueying@hotmail.com

    Best regards,
    Xue Ying

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Wee Shan

    Would you mind sharing the package details with me @ chanyuxian@hotmail.com Thank You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Wee shan, I am interested to know more details, price and package that zstage offered to you. Are you able to drop me an email at chow_antz@hotmail.com?

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Wee Shan, would u mind sharing the details of the package which you took up with ztage with me? My email address is bugsssbarney@gmail.com. Thank you (:

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Wee Shan! Could you share detail of your package with me? I just paid my 50% deposit today with ztage for the pre-wedding shoot. Crossing my fingers that they're trustable! My email add is demiclv91@hotmail.com .thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi Wee Shan, kindly share the details of your package with me too. my email is kangni86@gmail.com.
    thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Replied. :) hope the info helps. Do quote my name if you happen to sign with them :)

      Delete