A Little Update of Life

It's been about one and a half years since I last blogged. Time to revive this. Haha. Anyhow, a little update on my life. My boyfriend o...

It's been about one and a half years since I last blogged. Time to revive this. Haha. Anyhow, a little update on my life. My boyfriend of 7 years had proposed to me on my birthday just this year while we were at Bali. And I forgot to bring my camera over. Lol. We also managed to get our new HDB and will be going to sign the lease pretty soon :)

And now that October is here, we will be on our way to Korea for our pre-wedding photoshoot cum holiday. Haha. Speaking of which, we would have been on 3 overseas trips just this year alone. Haha. As compared to NIL last year. Growing up so fast, it is a little daunting. But at least we will be walking the journey together, and that's all that matters. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments