Brunch at Symmetry

Another attempt to revive my blog. Lol. Went out with Maggie, a friend I met during a part-time events job. We hit off quite well during th...

Another attempt to revive my blog. Lol. Went out with Maggie, a friend I met during a part-time events job. We hit off quite well during the job and really enjoy each other's company. :) Kudos to great friends~ Teehee! We went for a Brunch experience at Symmetry. Maggie's recommendations. Haha. Took a bus over to the quaint little cafe cause I have a straight bus. :P

 photo 49symmetrylogo_zps92f46f04.jpg

Symmetry
9 Jalan Kubor #01-01

Tel: +65 62919 901
Opening Times -
Tue to Thu: 1030am – 11pm
Fri & Sat: 9am – 12 midnight
Sun: 9am – 7pm

We called in for a reservation at 10am, and I reached just in time. But Maggie was late. Tskktskk. Haha. So I bought a Cappuccino to pass the time and grabbed a book to read. :) When she arrived, we began our meal! :D

 photo IMG_3167_zpscdca2781.jpg
What I ordered: Eggs Benedict, $20
Poached egg, hollandaise, aged cheddar, onion, bacon

Oh damn, the Eggs Benedict were simply awesome! :) Way better than the one I had at Wild Honey. The poached eggs were perfectly matched with the Hollandaise sauce and the cheddar. Usually I don't take salads, but I slurped up the greens too. A MUST TRY!!

 photo IMG_3169_zps7869352a.jpg
Maggie's Big Breakfast, $24
2 eggs of your choice, maple glazed bacon, chicken cheese sausage, hash potato, mushroom, tomato, mesclun, jam and toast

For the eggs, you can choose between Poached Eggs, Scrambled Eggs and others. Don't quite remember the other choices though. Oops. :X

After our brunch, we headed over to Haji Lane for a look-see but we were too early and the shops have yet to open. We went to Bugis Junction instead, cause it was starting to rain. We spent the entire afternoon shopping around Bugis Junction and Bugis +. Haha. After a while we were shagged out. I managed to snag a pair of shoes from Mitju. Heehee. :P

We stoned around Starbucks after that and started playing a new game: Heads Up Charades. I think we were quite loud and we were attracting a few stares. Hahaha. :P Great catch up and I guess its my turn next to think of a cafe for lunch. Anyway, we cam-hored a bit, but I shall only put up one photo. :)

 photo IMG_3172_zps2f666124.jpg

Till next time~ Cheers! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments