Rakuzen Treat!

Went out with the working gang last Saturday. Cause those who started work this year were treating! Woots! XD Ah... I bet when I start work,...

Went out with the working gang last Saturday. Cause those who started work this year were treating! Woots! XD Ah... I bet when I start work, I would probably have to treat them too. >_< Secretly, I hope not, there's too many of them to treat. LOL. =X Also, this treat is in conjunction with Timothy's (one of those who are treating) birthday. And we headed over to NTUC Building at Tampines, a Japanese restaurant called Rakuzen. And the food there is shiok! Haha. But Ho Chuan, Da and I headed there late, so the rest kind of started without us, and I missed taking one or two shots of the food. >_< But there's still many food shots. Take a look~ =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Rakuzen

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Before the cooking process
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ta Daa~ It's cooked! =D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I look bored and probably felt left out. LOL. =X

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some Unagi Sushi Roll
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Another Sushi Roll with Salmon (I preferred this XD)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pork Cutlet
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tamago Chicken Don
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think this was Yaki Soba.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cha Soba.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Timothy with some type of beef-y rice. The meat was quite tough.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tamago with Unagi
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Very nice Prawn~ Which I recommended to them. LOL. XD

Apparently there were a lot of carbo-dishes. It was a plan by Timothy to make sure we were full, so we won't order Sashimi and bomb their wallets. LOL. =X But we were nice people, so we declared ourselves full and headed to the supermarket at Century Square to buy some ice-cream and juices to drink at Timothy's house. =) Was spamming photos while we got Ho Chuan and Mavis to queue and buy the stuff. LOL. There are more photos, but I shan't have too many up here. LOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Timothy and Zhiyin.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Da, Miss Chew, Timothy and Zhi Yin.

Headed over to Timothy's house. Watched F1 and had a few drinks. I drank a few sips only though, cause my Da carn drink too much too. =) And also because I don't think I have the stomach for alcohol either. LOL. =X Better safe than sorry. =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Apparently this actually tasted quite unique. It has a somewhat coffee-like milky taste with a bit of alcohol. Interesting combination!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is kind of a weird shot. Don't really know what was going on, but hey, the photographer doesn't question, just takes the photo. (And probably laughs secretly later~ Hee.)

After the F1 race which Vettel won. The next show on Channel 5 was Final Destination 3. Oh gosh. I have never watched any of the FD shows before, because I don't think I can take it. Meaning, I probably am not able to sleep after watching it. =X Though I have to say, the lead actress in that show is good. But we only got to the part where 3 people died, and we left Timothy's house. *wipes sweat* And after that, Miss Chew sent me home. =)

Been looking at the past few entries and it seems that I have been eating a lot of good food. =X Tskk. But I eat very cheap stuff in school to make up for it. LOL. =X Anyhow, I'm still lagging by one more post, haven't uploaded the photos yet, but its on my LaoPo's 21st birthday. =) Heh. Shall see when I'm free next week to update that post. Till then, cheerios~ =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments