Efficient Shopping!!

Happy Halloween everyone! Haha. I'm too old for Trick or Treats. But not old enough for shopping for treats for myself. Hee. =D Went out...

Happy Halloween everyone! Haha. I'm too old for Trick or Treats. But not old enough for shopping for treats for myself. Hee. =D Went out with Da to Orchard today. So happy! It's been SO long since we went out on an official date because everyday is a "Study and Mug Hard" day. Anyway, we went to Orchard MRT. Since we haven't been out to the "real" world since a few months ago, Da and I were pretty amazed with the new EZ-link card machine when we were tapping out. Lol. =X Gosh, it's like we were country bumpkins for a moment. Haha. Anyway, I planned today's itinery to have everything settled in Ion Orchard and lunch at Wisma Atria. =) YAY ME!!

First stop, we went to Watsons. I went to get my Eyebrow Pencil from K-Palette.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
K-Palette was first launched in Singapore in 2007. But I only discovered its magic this year. Or probably because I became more vain after my trip back from Brisbane. LOL!! =X Anyway, this is the second eyebrow liner I bought from this brand. So I'm standing by this brand for being able to give me naturally-looking and long-lasting eyebrows throughout the day. =) Also, in the past I would use Eyeliner to draw my brows and smudge it after that so it would not look too dark. But with the K-Palette 24h real lasting eyebrow liner, I just have to brush it over my brows once or twice and it's done! =) Super time-saving product. Especially when you are always in a rush to leave the house. Highly recommended!! XD

After Watsons, Da and I headed over to Forever21! Think its the second time I have ever been to Forever21. Never bothered entering there before, cause I thought the clothes are for people of age 21. Sigh. No idea what I was thinking of. Lol. Anyway, I went there for "official" business, buying my friend's 21st birthday present.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Forever 21 vouchers! Haha. It was a good thing my friend had on a wishlist. Don't really have to crack my brains thinking of what to buy for her. Lol.

After that, I headed up to Sephora. First time in Sephora too. Ah, I am such a "virgin". LOL!! No pun intended. Haha. Anyway, I went there to buy the Sephora Perfecting Cover Foundation and Sephora Smoothing Primer. Both cost $29 and $20 respectively. Was trying to find replacements for the expensive cover-ups that I'm using now. So after reading through many opinions online and also from my friend's blog, Felicia. I decided to go for it. Haven't started using yet though, of course, since I just bought it today. LOL. =X

And after that, we headed to Wisma Atria for lunch. This place brings back memories while I was still working at Singapore Medical Group @ Paragon. Lol. My collegues back then were so fun-loving and so nice to me. They were always calling me "Xiao Mei". Haha. Really miss them. But anyway, lunch was awesome! Hokkien Mee and Char Kway Teow. After that, we headed to Dhoby Ghaut and got ourselves Mini Bubble Milk Tea from Eskimo. Awesome food and awesome company. =D

So ya, after today, I told myself that I am not going out at all till after exams. Well, there's still one more birthday party I have to attend, and that's it. Then its serious mugging time. Carn wait for exams to end!! Will blog next week, after my Daughter's 21st! Haha. Till then, rock on!~ XD

40th =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments