Jasmine's 21st!

The is kind of a long overdued post. >_< But here goes... 30th September, my Lao Po's 21st birthdayy! =) Went there and got lost. ...

The is kind of a long overdued post. >_< But here goes...

30th September, my Lao Po's 21st birthdayy! =) Went there and got lost. Lousy directions given by Jasmine. LOL. Anyway, Hui Yin and I met at Tampines MRT and took bus 29 all the way to Cranwell Bungalows. It was a very secluded place actually, because while we were lost, there was another guy who was asking us for directions. Lol. Quite amusing. Haha. Finally we got to Jasmine's chalet. And the theme of her party was School Uniforms. I was scolding her for choosing such a theme. Lol. =X Phyllis and I were dressed for the theme but not Hui Yin, because her mother threw her TJC uniform away. Lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Phyllis and I had to lower ourselves to be at the same height as Hui Yin. LOL!!

I took more photos and they are uploaded on fb. So I shan't bombard here with too many photos. Anyhow, Jasmine put up some photos of her "life" as she grew up. I didn't manage to take the TJC life though. Because I thought the highlight was the ones she took with her boyfriend. And I had the honour of writing some loveydovey stuff too. LOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Apparently, her bf approved. LOL.

It was quite a short gathering, because it was mainly just eating, observing other people and cake-cutting. Couldn't stay till too late either, cause we still had to take the bus back, which was a 30mins long journey. Lol. =X

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jasmine's birthday cake~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jasmine, My wifey. LOL!

Haha. I ate a bit of cake, but it was too chocolate-y. Also, Jasmine made some door gifts for us. Still the same sweet girl I met in JC. Haha. =) Seriously, she has a lot of time on her hands to do this. Admire her nia! XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Could only see Hui Yin and my name here though. LOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's us with our door gifts.

Later, while we were walking out of the chalet, one of Jasmine's friends asked us whether we wanted to hitch a ride in his car. Woots!~ Of course we went along~~ XD Super lucky!! He dropped us off at Pasir Ris MRT and we went our separate ways. =)

Anyway, I have been down with the flu since Monday this week. It's making me slightly annoyed. =S Also, seem to have gotten a sore throat too. Gahhs. The weather is making people sick. Anyhow, take care everyone, and drink plenty of water. Ciao~ =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments