Cheeri's 21st~

This is kind of an outdated post (14 Oct). Haha. Anyway, I attended my batchmate's, Cheeri, 21st birthday at Singapore Recreation Centre...

This is kind of an outdated post (14 Oct). Haha. Anyway, I attended my batchmate's, Cheeri, 21st birthday at Singapore Recreation Centre at City Hall. Was wearing TTR's Dancing in the Rain dress in Chilli Red (M). It's very chio, and the colour really stands out. =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Interesting place to hold a birthday party, cause it was sort of a bar. Anyway, I rushed from school to attend her party. I'm so nice, I know. LOL!! =X And bygosh, it was definitely not a letdown. The food there was simply superb. One of my friends had 3 or 4 helpings. Haha. Here are some photos of the food.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Also, there were pretty door gifts for those who attended the party too! I chose the sky-blue coloured teddy!~ XD

Apparently the host for that night was the birthday girl's mother. Don't take her for granted ya, her mother's quite the entertainer, and she charges for her service too. Well, of course not for her daughter. LOL. =) And I helped my table to win a tub of chips. Haha. It was really for the rest, cause I don't eat chips at all. Haha. =)

We took some group shots. TKGS girls FTW!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Minfei and I.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Minfei, Jessie, Siew Hui, Wu Suan and I.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And finally after all the fun and games and glomping down all the food.... It was "cake cutting" time. And the reason why I said "cake cutting" was because there wasn't exactly an entire cake to cut. Lol. Because the cake was made up for many mini cupcakes!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Birthday girl and her cupcakes-cake.

Finally managed to drag the birthday cake for a shot with her.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dang, I really miss her! She was my fellow trombonist batchmate from Sec 1 to 4 in TKGSSB. And we really stuck through thick and thin. I miss her loudness and weirdness. Haha. Those were fun times... Gahhs, so old now!

Anyway, after that, we headed back home. And I collapsed on the bed. LOL. =X

You Might Also Like

0 comments