Wedding Lunch @ Pan Pacific

Just attended a wedding lunch just this afternoon at Pan Pacific Hotel. Apparently the groom is my Dad's cousin's son. So for simpli...

Just attended a wedding lunch just this afternoon at Pan Pacific Hotel. Apparently the groom is my Dad's cousin's son. So for simplicity's sake, he shall be known as my cousin. Lol. =P Took a photo with another of my cousin, Mei Li.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Headed into the ballroom after the cocktail session. Took some random shots before the lunch started.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Was sitting with my relatives- 小姑, Dad's bro's wife and her married son and daughter with their families. =) Apparently I'm the youngest in that particular generation. Lol. =X Okay, shall not dwell on much, cause the main important thing people are more interested in are the food. =X

Starting up, is the cold dish, that is a combination of deluxe appetisers, which are Suckling Pig, Prawn Salad, Jelly Fish, Pacific Clam "Thai" style and Sliced Smoked Duck Meat.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Looks nice and I liked the Jelly Fish the most. The suckling pig had an entire layer of fat on it. I was like Whoa..

Next up, is the Braised Shark'ss Fin Soup with Crabmeat and Crab Roe.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The soup was VERY thick, but I prefer thick soup than those with a of sharksfin actually. Lol. =)

The third dish was Wok-Fried Prawns with Celery & Honey Beans in Chef's X.O Sauce served with Home-made Basket with Deep-fried Silver Threaded Yam Roe. Yesyes, it has a very long name, but the long name also means it has a high potential to taste nice. And yes, it was super nice. The prawns were already peeled, so thats an added bonus. LOL. =X
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The fourth dish is called Steamed Fish of Sea Perch with Minced Garlic in Superior Soy Sauce. Not bad, but the fish was not as soft as expected. But the overall taste was still alright. =)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The fifth dish is Roast Chicken with Prawn Crackers. The children especially loved the Prawn Crackers, they were like kop-ing so much I had to quickly take at least one before it was all gone. LOL. =X
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Next up is Braised Sea Cucumber & Fragrant Mushrooms in Superior Oyster Sauce on Seasonal Greens.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Not bad, but the vegetables were not that soft, so the older people were complaining. Lol. But I like the Sea Cucumber alot!~ Haha. QQ one! =D

The seventh dish is Wok-fried Udon Noodles with Seafood & Silver Bean Sprouts. Super nice, maybe cause I'm a super enthusiastic noodle person. Lol. =P
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And last but not least, dessert!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sweetened Yam Paste with Ginko Nuts. OMG, I HEARTS Yam Paste very much!! I cannot help but express my love for yam paste with coconut milk. *melts* I think I got third helpings for this. Tskk. I bet people must be wondering why I am such a glutton. =X LOL! But oohhhhh, yam paste~ XD

Yupp, lunch was wonderful!~ Super happy I attended it and ya, if you were wondering how I could remember the long names for all the food, I took a photo of the menu. HAHAAH!!~ XD

And now, I'm ending my 3 consecutive postings. Cheerios everyone, hope yu guys have a great weekend! And, Sensation for the wind~ =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments