Mama's belated birthday =)

Haha. Celebrate my mother's belated birthday last weekend. But didn't have time to post it till now. Lol. Its going to be a back to ...

Haha. Celebrate my mother's belated birthday last weekend. But didn't have time to post it till now. Lol. Its going to be a back to back 3 consecutive posts. But okay, shall start on one now. =D

The whole day was kinda spent revising on my work in Da's house. But after that, we went back to Marine Parade and had our dinner there. Bought from this Western Food stall that has another outlet at Serangoon Central, called Char-Grilled. But apparently there was some difference in the menu and the way they cooked their food. The only thing that I wanna complain is: Why they don't sell fries with different flavours like their supposed "counterpart" in Serangoon Central?! LOL. =X

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My Char-Grilled Chicken with Potato Salad and Coleslaw

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Da's Dory Lemon Fish with Onion Rings and some flavoured rice. Forgot the exact name for it, but his portion looks kinda small. =X

Anyway, I couldn't finish eating the coleslaw and the potato salad altogether, so Da had more to eat. *heng ah* LOL. >_< Later, we headed to Koi and bought Glass Jelly Milk Tea!~ Great end to a dinner, though I still prefer the one at Eskimo Cafe, Dhoby Ghaut exchange. But I shouldn't be complaining. =X Then we walked towards Joo Chiat Road, cause I wanted to buy my Ma's birthday cake at Obolo, but they were not selling cakes anymore. Apparently I had to book 2-3hours in advance. I was like -___-, but it wasn't like this last year and my mother simply loved the cake last year. But I guess, we had no choice. Was feeling kind of pissed by the dood's attitude. He gave off quite a rude vibe, personally, I felt it was very unprofessional and totally uncalled for. I wasn't even being rude or anything, I simply just said: But it wasn't like this the last time I came to buy a cake. Tskk. Shall not frequent that cake shop anymore. Bahhs!

So, in the end, we took a bus back to Parkway and bought a cake from Four Leaves instead.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Had this cake before, I think it was quite good, but it gets mushy when its left out in room temperature for too long. LOL.

Thank you Da for being so understanding and accompanying me throughout the messed up night. Lol. Walking alot, until your leg pain. So paiseh. =X Thankies again! =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments