冰皮月饼!!

Another eventful day. Which also means a day not spent studying. Crap. >_< Haha. Anyway, I went out in the afternoon to visit my ex-tu...

Another eventful day. Which also means a day not spent studying. Crap. >_< Haha. Anyway, I went out in the afternoon to visit my ex-tuition teacher because she was making 冰皮月饼. =) Bought a box of durian puffs for her. According to my mother, the durain puffs from this shop is very rich and creamy, but I have yet to try one from them yet. Lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's located along Joo Chiat Road, very near "Everything with Fries".

Tried my hand at making some of the mooncakes myself. Lol. Quite fun actually, but kinda time-consuming. Haha. Doubt I will have the patience to make mooncakes myself. But still, interesting learning experience.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The skin is actually made out of Strawberry Puree and mixed with sugar and flour. And the inner part is lotus paste. Its not as sweet as those bought from outside, definitely something I would eat as I don't have a sweet tooth. Yes, I don't eat Sweets, Chocolates and Biscuits. Haha. Think I'm weird. LOL. But I get a sore throat too easily. >_<

Dinner time, cheers!~ XD

You Might Also Like

0 comments