Wallet scare and Bedok dinner

I thank my lucky stars man. Lost and found my wallet within a span of 5hours on Thursday. =X Haha. Just claimed back my karma, have to start...

I thank my lucky stars man. Lost and found my wallet within a span of 5hours on Thursday. =X Haha. Just claimed back my karma, have to start being nice again. LOL!! Eh, don't misunderstand, I'm always nice, just that I have to be NICER. Hurhur. =) But really, thanks to the person who returned the wallet to the library counter. When I first found out I misplaced my wallet, I wasn't the least bit scared, just sian-ed and disappointed in myself. Bleah. Gosh, I think I have to buy those type of chain-like thingys that Primary School students always have to hook onto their pockets. LOL. XD

Anyhow, left school on Friday very early, kind of after my lessons, and Da and I hopped on for a ride home with Miss Chew! Whoots~ So lucky that Miss Chew was at NIE, and she was on her way back to TJ. The ride back was kind of long, and Da got a bit of gastric. =X Lucky there was a box of potato sticks. LOL. When we reached TJ, we headed to her staff room and stoned and rummaged around for some tidbits while she was talking to Derrick. Glomped down some Green Tea mooncake and some biscuits. Haha. More like Da was the one doing the glompling actually. >_< I was amused at some "gift" some music students gave the teachers.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Super duper amusing la!! LOL!

After that, we headed to this hawker centre near Bedok Army Camp for dinner. I ordered Carrot Cake and Char Kway Teow from this Halal store. And wow, it taste SO NICE~ Haha. The people beside us ordered 3 plates of Char Kway Teow. LOL. =X
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Miss Chew ordered steamed fish with rice and spicy kang kong.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Look at the chilli oil man. >_< Super spicyy la!! =X No choice, had to order drinks. Lol. Wanted to buy Cheng Tng, but no more already. And that Cheng Tng is really famous! Haha. After dinner, Miss Chew sent me back home! Whoots!~ =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments