Happy 2013 Everybardi~

I just realised I wrote this post but forgot to click "Publish". How blur can I get. LOL. =X Anyway, here's wishing everyone a...

I just realised I wrote this post but forgot to click "Publish". How blur can I get. LOL. =X Anyway, here's wishing everyone a (belated) Happy New Year!

Been thinking about having some resolutions for 2013! Hope I can fulfill them. Hurhur. =P But basically, I just want to have a fruitful year ahead =D Will be graduating during the mid-year too. So 2013 will definitely be a year of many changes for me. Looking forward to that~ Thinking about it really gets me excited. =)

So now, I'm really busy with the start of my final semester in NTU. My Final Year Project has officially commenced and it is getting more hectic. Even had to reach school at 6.30am one day to start on my experiments. Also had to go to school during weekends too. Haha. But still, this has gotten to me thinking what I really want in life and the career path that I wish to pursue. PhD or no PhD? Haha. This is really going to be a tough choice for me. =X I have the passion for it, but I am unsure whether it will be a good career for me. Been having weird eating hours (lunch at 4pm) since my FYP started and my Mom is hinting that I will not be able to juggle such a lifestyle for the next 4 years.

Then again, I have another 4-5 months to think about it. =) I should start mass sending my resumes to companies and apply for the PhD programme too. Should always have many options available first. Haha. And since its the new year, it also means that my birthday is coming again. =X Mixed feelings about getting older though. At least I hope I can age gracefully~ LOL. Anyway, I hope I will have more time to update my blog. Haha. Till then, cheerios everyone~ =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments