23rd Birthday Celebration at Seoul Garden!!

Sorry guys, this is a very backdated post. Haha. Been super busy with FYP and lab. Just handed in my Poster for FYP-URECA too. So it had bee...

Sorry guys, this is a very backdated post. Haha. Been super busy with FYP and lab. Just handed in my Poster for FYP-URECA too. So it had been a packed few days for me. Anyhow, my birthday last month, was a week-long (almost) of birthday celebrations and good food. Shall slowly update about the food part. LOL. =P

My first celebration was with my SBS clique and we headed over to Seoul Garden at Marina Square for dinner! All of us were there! Hurrahh~ =D Thanks to Joceyln and her vroom-vroom skills, we made it there by 8PM, even though we left the school at 7.15PM.

 photo IMG_2636_zps83f38772.jpg
The first thing I did when I reached Seoul Garden!! ZAM CHAR SIEW CHICKEN!!!!

 photo IMG_2641_zps4b6fa90b.jpg
Ohhh, my glorious Char Siew Chicken~ XD

 photo IMG_2645_zpsff003b00.jpg
Look at my satisfied face~
[On a side note: Look at those horrendous eye bags. LOL]

 photo IMG_2643_zps5d40fe6d.jpg
Random shots. LOL. What is Eunice doing?! Hurhur. =P

Anyway, we haven't seen each other since 1+ month ago and many of them went overseas, so we had a mass souvenir giving session too. LOL.

 photo IMG_2648_zps19b5502e.jpg

 photo IMG_2649_zps6262c15e.jpg

And last but not least, the two birthday girls (of 16th and 18th January respectively), me and Yan Xuan, received our birthday gifts~ =D

 photo IMG_2655_zps190bc17a.jpg

 photo IMG_2657_zps391e8406.jpg

 photo IMG_2664_zps065b3ce2.jpg
I got my Urban Decay Vice Palette!! WHEEEE~ XD My first ever item from Urban Decay. Yan Xuan got her charm bracelet from Thomas Sabo. Believe me when I say I have NEVER heard of Thomas Sabo before. Sometimes I wonder whether I'm living under a rock. Oops. =X Haha!!

 photo IMG_2640_zps991f14da.jpg
The whole gang~ =D

Alright, hopefully I get more time to blog more. Too much stuff to do, or maybe I'm doing too much redundant stuff. Lol. Anyhow, just had a simple Macs dinner with my Da for Valentine's Day today. Shall have the official V'Day dinner on another day where there will be lesser queues. =) Heehee.

Till then, I'm going to head to bed now. Have to wake up at 6am tomorrow to reach school at about 8am to harvest my cells. Thinking about the time is making me sleepy already. LOL. Anyway, hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day today!! Whether you are attached or single, V'Day is a great day to appreciate all your loved ones! Nights people! Ciao~ =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments