Ending of July

Been in school for the past few weeks, and kept running into many school's Freshmen Orientation Camps. Haha. =) Nostalgic... I remembere...

Been in school for the past few weeks, and kept running into many school's Freshmen Orientation Camps. Haha. =) Nostalgic... I remembered that time, my hall, Hall 10, had an Initiation activity. Was splatted with god-knows-what sauces and stuff. Haha. Well, some stuff are better left unsaid and unknown. Hurhur~ XD Anyhow, Hall camp for me, was fun, until I kind of sprained my leg during Beach Day. Haha. I'm always having a bad leg day or something, being flat-footed and all, I seem to be a bit unstable on my feet. Haha. No wonder I like to lie down so much, albeit, mostly on my bed! Haha. =P

Anyway, I have a lot of stuff to update about, but I'm editing the photos and stuff. =) So ya, gimme a few more days and I will update about my friends wedding - Benedict (Tek Xin) and Vivien's wedding. Being Catholics, they had a church wedding in the morning, followed by the traditional Chinese banquet in Orchard Hotel. Haha. Will update during the weekend. Haha. Going to head to bed now, tomorrow is going to be a early day for me too! And it's also Da's convocation! More photos will be taken. Heh~ Till then, cheerios guys~ Enjoy the last stretch of the holidays~ XD

You Might Also Like

0 comments