Haitus

Sorry for the short haitus. Heh. Just returned from Taiwan just a few days ago, and I'm sorting out some loose ends like unpacking, clea...

Sorry for the short haitus. Heh. Just returned from Taiwan just a few days ago, and I'm sorting out some loose ends like unpacking, cleaning my room and uploading photos. Going to be updating my Taiwan trip by this weekend. For those interested, my trip was from 22nd May to 29th May, 8 days 7 nights to be exact. Haha. =) And it was a blast!! =) Spent most of the money on food actually. Haha. =P Bought some Tai Yang Bing(s) and facial masks to give friends. Haha. Cause there was a limit on the luggage. Only bought one 20kg luggage to be shared between me and my bf. So it was quite a squeeze. Couldn't even buy more than one pair of shoes for each of us. And that was my only regret, because shoes in Taiwan are so cheap. I bought one pair for less than SGD10!! For your info, such cheap shoes can be found in Ximending area, and thats where our hotel (Han She Business Hotel) was located. Also, our hotel was cheap, less than SGD100 for a room for two. =) So you guys can check it out. Till this weekend, I'll be doing up my photos, which you guys can see on my fb (if you're friends with me, that is. Lol). Anyway, cheerios~

You Might Also Like

0 comments