Preview Screening: The Big Wedding

Just came back from a Preview movie screening of The Big Wedding. Thanks MoovieSpy for the free pair of tickets! =D Was slightly late f...

Just came back from a Preview movie screening of The Big Wedding.

 photo TheBigWeddingMovie_zps473ebbbd.jpg

Thanks MoovieSpy for the free pair of tickets! =D Was slightly late for the collection of the movie tickets because it was raining quite heavily and the trains were packed to the brim. Missed 2 trains because of the crowd. Haha. But I managed to collect it before 7pm. Phew! =P

I wouldn't spoil the movie for those who are watching in the future. But expect a lot of laughter and joy, along with some tears. Not to mention that Ben Barnes is in the show too (Eye candy~ LOL =X). Haha. All in all, this movie has indeed brought in a strong cast of actors and actresses.

After the movie, Da and I headed for dinner at Pastamania. Haven't been there with him since 2-3 years ago. We were ravenous, so we settled for a quick dinner~ Pasta is still de-lish! Haha.

 photo IMG_2727_zpse760857e.jpg
Da's pasta, forgot the name though. Oops.

 photo IMG_2725_zps8b5e2824.jpg
My Al Funghi with Fusilli pasta. As usual, mine is littered with cheese and chilli. LOL =P

Anyhow, Da wasn't feeling very well, so we quickly headed back home so he could rest for the next working day. Sigh. I feel slightly guilty for being so carefree now. =X Oops.

Its the exam season for the University peeps. Though I'm not included this time. Seeing the rest studying makes me miss those times. Haha. Now the next phase of my life is beginning: Job hunting. Lol. Its making me a little excited but nervous all at the same time. Shall take it one day at a time and see what life has to throw at me~ =P Till then, cheers y'all and study hard for those who still have exams! Gambatte!~ XD

You Might Also Like

0 comments