Last few laps for University Life

Sorry guys, been busy with my Final Year Project (FYP) so haven't been updating regularly. =X Anyway, I am currently doing up my FYP rep...

Sorry guys, been busy with my Final Year Project (FYP) so haven't been updating regularly. =X Anyway, I am currently doing up my FYP report and have been listening to great music videos and songs on Youtube. So, I'm sharing one of the few videos that I enjoy watching and listening to. =)

Give it up to Demi Lovato:

Been watching her growth from a Disney Channel star until now. She has grown in leaps and bounds and it feels great knowing that the amount of hard work you put it will show in the years to come. =)

Anyhow, all the best everyone, especially to those who are in their final year in University. Put in your very best and may it show in your results!!

Remember: Pain is temporary, GPA is forever!

You Might Also Like

0 comments