Review: Boyce White Structured Blazer by Vaingloriousyou

My first review! Hopefully there's more coming up! Haha. Anyway, I always liked Vaingloriousyou (VGY) items. The quality and fabric used...

My first review! Hopefully there's more coming up! Haha. Anyway, I always liked Vaingloriousyou (VGY) items. The quality and fabric used are always comfortable and smooth to the skin. =) And here's one of the pieces I am reviewing: Boyce White Structured Blazer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
For reference, I am a UK8, 1.71m.

Photobucket
Picture credit to VGY

Haha. The picture above shows the measurements of the blazer! Anyway, the material of the blazer is smooth to the touch, with an added lining, but wearing it doesn't make me perspire. =) Heh. It is also lightly padded, great for office wear! But it is a bit tight for me, cause of my broad shoulders (I blame it on swimming! Lol). But still, I was super excited when it came in the mail!!! =P

For those who are interested, VGY is having backorders for this blazer! Click on "Backorders" to head over to get one for yourself! =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments