Jun Wei and Quan Ming's 25th birthday~

Celebrated Jun Wei and Quan Ming's birthday on the 17th March. Haha. Not too late for an update yet. Oops. Hee. Anyway, Da and I met Yi ...

Celebrated Jun Wei and Quan Ming's birthday on the 17th March. Haha. Not too late for an update yet. Oops. Hee. Anyway, Da and I met Yi Xiang, Bao Wen and Kai Ling at Pasir Ris MRT where Yi Xiang drove us to Downtown East. On the way there, we saw Jun Wei and Quan Ming walking after they parked their car at the carpark. We headed to join them after Yi Xiang parked his car at the carpark opposite Downtown East. Can you believe it? At 7pm, the carpark at Downtown East was completely filled! Gosh. Probably cause it was a Saturday, and a lot of people were around that area as they had booked a chalet.

Headed to a Thai Restaurant called Basil Inn. It is a very small restaurant, and I really have no idea whether it is even considered a restaurant. Lol. =X Anyway, Bao Wen and Kai Ling have been there before so they ordered dishes for us. =) And the food there was actually very appetizing!! Didn't take a lot of food pictures cause everyone was too hungry and attacked the food at such a pace that I was too slow to get good shots. LOL!! =P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
First up, was Beef Soup with Spinach. Quan Ming doesn't take beef so he didn't take the soup. The soup was very flavourful and the beef was very tender. =) Yummy!~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pineapple Rice! And there was some added Pork Floss too! I <3 Pork Floss!! =D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have no idea what this is called, but I think its some type of chicken wrapped in Pandan Leaves. The chicken was very succulent, and there wasn't a lot of bones present. Haha. Being a lazy person, I didn't really like meat with bones in them. Lol. =P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think this was Pork. LOL. I kind of forgot, but this was very nice too! Hee.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pad Thai!! Another Thai dish that I simply adore! The peanut bits really complemented the entire dish!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The guys!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Us girls!~

After that, we headed over to the Cheesecake Cafe at Siglap for dessert. It's my first time going there! Actually photography of the decorations of the shop is prohibited but I didn't see the sign until I was done snapping a few photos of the shop. So, I'm not going to be posting any photos of the decorations of the shop, only those that have people in them. LOL! =X

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nice and delicious looking cakes! It's as if they are begging to be eaten. Lol! =P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was rather amused by the ceiling. There were wine bottles up there. And I immediately thought of 高楼抛物! Lol.

Since there were 7 of us in total, we each had to buy something. Da and I ordered one cake and one latte. =)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our cake had raisins in them. Quite a nice combination of chocolate and raisins. =) Hee. Our latte was really hot, almost scalded my tongue. =X

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Other stuff ordered by the rest. =) Haha. Lighting wasn't very good, so some photos didn't turn out too good. =/

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Us again!! =D Haha.

By the time we headed back, it was 12 midnight le. Ding-dong, the Cinderella (me) had to go home already. Haha. So we split up again, Yi Xiang fetched me home and later, fetched Da home. Haha. Gosh. I really want my own car. Haha. This shall be an unfulfilled wish till I hit the jackpot. Till then, public transport ftw~ Haha. SMRT, please don't die on Singaporeans in the upcoming future. LOL! =X

You Might Also Like

0 comments