Long overdue birthday entry 2012

This is a LONG OVERDUE entry!!! Lol. It's going to be an update for my birthday celebration and the CNY celebration. Heh. =D Anyway was...

This is a LONG OVERDUE entry!!! Lol. It's going to be an update for my birthday celebration and the CNY celebration. Heh. =D Anyway was real busy because of URECA and I finally handed up my edited poster just today. I can rest for a while for URECA, for now. Haha. But I will continue again probably on Thursday. Till then~ Lol.

Anyway, the week before my birthday, I went out with Miss Chew and gang to Ma Maison. My camera decided to run out of battery on me. So there are no good quality food photos. Bahh!!

Then, on 16th January itself. =) Da surprised me with a cake! I think this is the first time, out of the 3+ years we have been together, that he has ever surprised me. Lol. So I was totally not expecting anything.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was so 感动 that I teared. LOL. So 姑娘. =X Anyway, it was quite a big piece of cake for 2 people. So we had a lighter lunch instead. When lessons ended for the day, I met up with Da and Mr Bao. And we decided to go to Seoul Garden at Farrer Park for buffet dinner. =D I haven't had a bite of Seoul Garden for 1+ year! Lol. I'm such a deprived kid. Haha. =P Anyway, I just kept ordering my favourite dish, Char Siew Chicken! Lol. =D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Headed back quite late that day. Lol. But it was worth it!! XD

Also had a birthday celebration with my NTU friends. They gave me my first official birthday present! Capitaland Vouchers! Shiok! Satisfies my shopping cravings. Bwahaha! =X Celebrated with another friend in the same clique too! =)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Will update about CNY later when I'm free. Been too busy these few weeks. Lol. =X

You Might Also Like

0 comments