Catching up with Lokes and my new journal

During my exams, really neglected my friends, so I'm now trying to meet up with them more. =) Heh. Met up with Lokes and her Mom recentl...

During my exams, really neglected my friends, so I'm now trying to meet up with them more. =) Heh. Met up with Lokes and her Mom recently. Had dinner together at Parkway, Ichiban Boshi! =) Whoots. I love Japanese food! XD And as usual, I ALWAYS get Tempura Udon. It's like I'll never get sick of it. Lol.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then, Lokes got Cha Soba and a plate of Salmon Sashimi. Haha. As usual for her too.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My Mom got Kitsune Udon. The sweet beancurd udon. Quite nice. And Lokes' Mom was too anxious for her food, so she already started slurping down her food. Lol. I wasn't fast enough to capture a decent photo of her food. Lol.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyway, I went to Jurong Point with Da today, and I got a new Journal for next year, from Artbox. Haha. My new Journal looks so artsy fartsy, and kind of has a new vintage look to it. Very neat~ Here's some photos of it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Haha. I'm not sure why, but I like to keep a note on what I do everyday and the amount I spend too. Because I'm living with the fear that I'll go crazy online shopping. Lol. But anyway, I haven't been online shopping for 2 weeks now and I haven't had much urges since then. Good progress I would say. Lol. =D Planning not to buy any blogshop clothes until CNY. But I'm currently in need of shoes because I seem to "kill" my shoes very easily. =X Lol.

Anyway, carn wait for this Saturday! =) Wedding lunch and probably me in wedding gowns too. =D Hurhur. I'm really helping my friend out, really. Lol. I'm not that anxious to get married yet. No $$$ no talk. LOL. =X Going to school again tomorrow, so I'm going to rest early now. Cheerios!~ XD

You Might Also Like

0 comments