Graduation and Grad Photoshoot

Hellos. Been a long while since I blogged. Haha. Was a really busy past 2 months, what with the new job and all. Also trying my best to lear...

Hellos. Been a long while since I blogged. Haha. Was a really busy past 2 months, what with the new job and all. Also trying my best to learn things faster too. =) Heh. Blessed to have such a great working environment where I can bombard people with questions and they won't hesitate to answer. =P Anyway, had a graduation photoshoot session with my clique of girls in school. Cause it was all the hype to have a graduation photoshoot, we went with the flow. Lol.

But first, some photos from my graduation ceremony! The rest of the photos can be seen on my fb. =) Took a full day leave for this to slowly get ready and have a good rest. But still ended up rushing to and fro that day. Lol.

With the girls!

Wheeee!!

The Valedictorian from School of Biological Sciences

With Da!!

With Candy :)

Yanxuan, Xiao Ting and Eunice =D

The entire day was so rushed, partly cause there was a jam along the PIE, and I didn't plan well la. LOL. =X And after that, rushed off with Da and my parents for dinner outside. =) Haha. Anyway, back to the graduation photoshoot. We managed to find a great photographer, Dian Yang. Also, here's his website, do take a look! =) Anyway, here are a few shots~ =D

Lol. No idea why the photos all look so puny. Need to edit my layout again when I am free. Hopefully this weekend. Haha. :) Anyway, its been busy these few days/weeks, so Imma gonna go sleep now. Gambatte for work tomorrow!! =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments