The Avengers!

Talk about a lack of action-packed hero-themed movies these days. And out came Marvel’s The Avengers. The first time I watched the trailer, ...

Talk about a lack of action-packed hero-themed movies these days. And out came Marvel’s The Avengers. The first time I watched the trailer, I was like “Goodness, I HAVE to watch this!!” Though the next time I can step into a cinema again would be after my exams. But no matter, this movie will be out on 1st May, one day after my exams end. I’m definitely rushing down to watch this movie ASAP! Haha. Truly missing the part of watching movies in the comfort of a cushy cinema seat along with Popcorn and Nachos Cheese~ Indulgence! Sigh…

Anyway, for those who literally have no idea what The Avengers are all about, here’s a video of their Trailer!

If you have been missing out on a whole bunch of super heroes, here’s the chance to catch them in this movie. I was really shocked when Robert Downer Jr. appeared as Ironman in this movie. I went, “Eh, Ironman 3 ah?” HAHA!! So other than Ironman, there are other superheroes too! There are The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. So, a little synopsis about the movie… An unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins. And other than Robert Downey Jr., other actors include Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Tom Hiddleston, with Stellan Skarsgård and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, and of course, directed by Joss Whedon, from a story by Zak Penn and Joss Whedon with screenplay by Joss Whedon, This story is apparently adapted from a Marvel comic book series titled as “The Avengers”.

The special effects are very good! I expect wonderfully crafted scripts especially when I heard a bit from the trailer. Haha. Especially the part when Captain America asked Ironman on what he is without that orb in his chest. Hilarious!!! But it's not from this trailer, cause I have watched too many of the same trailers just to catch more snippets of this movie. =X

As you can read me ranting about Ironman and Robert Downer Jr., you can tell who is my favourite Avenger~ Haha. Maybe it is because I remembered him from Ironman and Ironman 2, so his character is what's so captivating for me to want to watch, quite like a mini-sequel. Besides Robert Downer Jr. is an excellent actor, and he is quite pleasing to eye, so to say. Hee. =P

So remember to catch this movie when it previews!! The Avengers, coming to Cinemas near you! =D

Catch Marvel’s The Avengers in cinemas this 1 May 2012 and like the Official Marvel's The Avengers Singapore Facebook Page and subscribe to Marvel Singapore YouTube Channel!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You Might Also Like

0 comments