Way Overdue CNY Post

My uncle and his family from KL came over to stay during the CNY period. Did you know? The CNY holidays in Malaysia were about 1 week long!!...

My uncle and his family from KL came over to stay during the CNY period. Did you know? The CNY holidays in Malaysia were about 1 week long!! I’m so envious! Lol. Anyway, there were 3 kids. The youngest little girl was so fun to make fun of. Yes yes, I know I’m an evil prat. Haha. =D But she kept wanting to come into my room and jumping on my bed. So must kajiao her more~

My Uncle and his family.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

During the first day, my Mother’s side of the family will always gather at my Oldest Uncle’s house. Haha.
Took a photo with my cousin.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Quite a good haul this CNY. Haha. I also met Da’s father’s side of the family while he met my Mother’s side of the family. Quite a good “exchange”. Lol!

Anyway, will blog about other stuff when I upload more photos. So many long and overdue posts to talk about. Till then~ =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments